Aluminum Die Casting
Advantages of Aluminum Die Casting
Aluminum has the ability to create lighter parts with more surface finishing options than other die cast alloys. Aluminum can also withstand the highest operating temperatures of all the die cast alloys. Moreover, cast aluminum is versatile, corrosion resistant; it retains high dimensional stability with thin walls, and can be used in almost any industry.
Aluminum Alloy Characteristics:
- High operating temperatures
- Outstanding corrosion resistance
- Very good strength and hardness
- Good stiffness and strength-to-weight ratio
- Excellent shielding properties
- Excellent thermal conductivity
- High electrical conductivity
- Good finishing characteristics
- Full recyclability
Aluminum’s strength, corrosion resistance, and heat dissipating properties offer significant advantages.