DIE CASTING FOUNDRY SUPERVISOR
We are one of the industry’s leading ISO 9001 Certified manufacturers of Die Cast Aluminum and Die Cast Zinc products. We provide complete finished castings with extensive secondary operations conforming to the highest standards.
RESPONSIBILITY AND AUTHORITY OF FOUNDRY SUPERVISOR:
- Responsible for supervision of foundry department staff.
- Will work directly on the shop floor to ensure that production of products is at the highest quality level.
- Responsible for day to day scheduling and setting up of die cast machines.
- Delegate, develop, train and coach employees to expedite workload.
- Monitoring daily production levels and employee efficiency.
- Responsible for continuous improvement of die casting processes.
- Schedule work assignment for all team members; provide specific work instructions and distribute job cards to all foundry employees.
- Routinely review work order backlog deadlines/requirements and attend daily production meeting.
- Work directly with other department supervisors to expedite priority jobs in order to meet customer delivery requirements.
- Ability to act as a liaison to the maintenance department to assure machines are operating effective and efficiently.
- Minimum five years foundry or equivalent experience.
- Minimum five years of hands on supervisory experience.
- Working collaboratively as part of a team; must be able to communicate effectively.
- Ability to problem solve and multitask.
- Must have good understanding of continuous process improvement.
- Ability to drive project implementation while working with a diverse group of individuals.
- Very Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Vacation and Sick Time
- 12 Paid Holidays
Cast Specialties, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Job Type: Full-time