Industrial Maintenance Technician
INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
We are one of the industry’s leading ISO 9001 Certified manufacturers of Die Cast Aluminum and Die Cast Zinc products. We provide complete finished castings with extensive secondary operations conforming to the highest standards.
RESPONSIBILITY AND AUTHORITY OF DIE REPAIR MACHINIST:
- Installs, repairs and maintains machinery and mechanical equipment.
- Electrical work including installation, modifying, repairing or replacing electronic or electrical equipment according to prints and schematics.
- Uses electrical test devices such as voltmeters and circuit testers to locate & repair electrical malfunctions while adhering to code.
- Performs difficult plant maintenance such as masonry and bricklaying.
- Perform day-to-day general maintenance functions (changing light bulbs, ect.)
- General Building Maintenance in areas including, but not limited to, HVAC, electrical, plumbing & carpentry.
- Maintain records of all routine checks on building and equipment;
- Perform painting, drilling, cutting, welding and pipe fitting as needed.
- Maintains maintenance supplies and inventory – places orders as needed.
- May perform other duties or work in a production area as needed based upon business demands.
- Minimum three years Industrial Maintenance Experience.
- Experience reading and interpreting technical drawings, diagrams, hydraulics and electrical schematics
- Ability to communicate with foundry supervisors, production managers and management team to assure repairs are made and equipment is operating effectively.
- Ability to problem solve and multitask.
- Must be able to drive Towmotor.
- Very Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Vacation and Sick Time
- 12 Paid Holidays
Cast Specialties, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Job Type: Full-time