Industrial Maintenance Technician
INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
We are one of the industry’s leading ISO 9001 Certified manufacturers of Die Cast Aluminum and Die Cast Zinc products. We provide complete finished castings with extensive secondary operations conforming to the highest standards.
RESPONSIBILITY AND AUTHORITY OF INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN:
- Machine Maintenance and Repairs.
- Building Maintenance and Repairs.
- Performs difficult plant maintenance work, such as masonry and bricklaying; patching and relining furnaces; pipefitting, carpentry.
- Plumbing, moving and installing equipment; repairing machine tools and equipment.
- Welding and sheet metal work.
- Perform electrical work including: installation, modifying, repairing or replacing electronic or electrical equipment according to wiring diagrams and blueprints. Will use electrical test devises such as voltmeters and circuit testers to locate and repair electrical malfunctions while adhering to safety regulations and codes.
- Minimum two to three years industrial maintenance experience.
- Welding Experience required.
- Must be able to read prints and schematics.
- Must have knowledge of Hydraulics.
- Must have hands on machine repair experience.
- Tools Required.
- Will use electrical test devises such as voltmeters and circuit testers to locate and repair electrical malfunctions while adhering to safety regulations and codes.
- Working collaboratively as part of a team; must be able to communicate effectively.
- Ability to problem solve and multitask.
- Must be able to drive Towmotor.
- 6:00am – 4:30pm Monday through Thursday (Four 10 Hour shifts)
- Mandatory OT on Fridays and Weekends.
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Vacation and Sick Time
- 12 Paid Holidays
Cast Specialties, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Job Type: Full-time