Shipping & Receiving Clerk
We are one of the industry’s leading ISO 9001 Certified manufacturers of Die Cast Aluminum and Die Cast Zinc products. We provide complete finished castings with extensive secondary operations conforming to the highest standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Will be the direct assistant to our Shipping/Receiving Supervisor.
- Will pull and prepare all parts that are scheduled for shipping.
- Packing and skidding of parts that are to be shipped on a day to day basis.
- Will assist with inventory counts including weighing and verifying parts and following up on backorders.
- Will assist with shipping/receiving documents, paperwork and scheduling.
- Will enter shipping paperwork for parts being shipped to our outside vendors as well as communicating with vendors via email and phone.
- Will maintain incoming paperwork including packing slips.
- Will schedule trucks to pick-up materials and shipments.
- Material Handling.
- Tow motor operation.
- One year experience preferred; detailed job training for position. 75Lb Lifting requirements.
- Computer Skills – Custom Built Software
- Must be willing to cross train where needed – including inspection & machine operation.
- Very Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Vacation and Sick Time
- 12 Paid Holidays
Cast Specialties, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Job Type: Full-time