Zinc Die Casting
Zinc’s high strength and hardness lends itself to many solutions and it’s the ideal alternative to machined, pressed, stamped, and fabricated components.
- High strength and hardness
- Excellent electrical conductivity
- High thermal conductivity
- Low cost raw material
- High dimensional accuracy and stability
- Excellent thin wall capability
- Ability to cold form, which eases joining
- High quality finishing characteristics
- Outstanding corrosion resistance
- Full recyclability
Zinc die castings are known for their superior impact strength over competing materials and processes. Because of the cost effectiveness and exceptional mechanical and physical properties of zinc alloys, engineers turn to zinc die castings for their components.
Zinc Alloys Conversion Chart